MC533708 – Windows app confidence advice for inventory, testing, and deployment health needs

Intune Icon

check before: 2023-04-10


Intune, Windows


Windows Desktop, World tenant


Change type:

Admin impact



A new Windows IT Pro Blog series offers the best application compatibility advice. This introductory article provides a behind-the-scenes look at how Microsoft maintains 99.7% compatibility rates with additional support available for the remaining 0.3%. It also outlines the following three posts that guide IT pros through app inventory, testing, and deployment health.

Inventory: Read our inventory guidance today to learn about ways to get insights into your app inventory! Specifically, get guidance on using Intune’s built-in discovered apps and Upgrade Readiness reports. With these tools, you can confidently start deploying Windows 11 apps today.
Testing: Visit App confidence: Optimize app validation with Test Base for help to improve app testing with Test Base for Microsoft 365.
Deployment health: Visit App confidence: Monitor app health and fall back on App Assure to learn about deploying and monitoring app health with Endpoint analytics and App Assure.

When will this happen:
The tools recommended for your inventory, testing, and deployment health needs are already available today. The blog series is also available on the Windows IT Pro Blog.

Change Category:


Release Phase:



the free basic plan is required to see all details. Sign up here

A plan is required to see all the changed details. If you are already a customer, choose login.
If you are new to please choose a plan.

Last updated 1 month ago

Share to MS Teams

Login to your account

Welcome Back, We Missed You!